The COVID-19 isolation has been a difficult time for all of us. Many of you, our valued patients, have been forced to wait for dental care and we truly appreciate your understanding while we were unable to provide treatment these past few months.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority and we have been implementing provincial recommendations to minimize the risk of transmission between patients and team members.
We are planning to reopen our office for limited, urgent patient treatment on Tuesday, May 19th, 2020. As of yet we do not have a date for resuming hygiene visits, but we will keep you informed as we learn more.
Your dental appointment will look different than it has in the past.
In addition to our standard infection control protocols we are introducing heightened measures to ensure the safety of all patients and our team.
- The front desk is now barriered and use of the reception area is suspended.
- You will be asked on your confirmation reminder to reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well (fever, cough, sore throat etc…)
- It will be imperative that you arrive on time for your appointment. We will be carefully spacing patient visits for best infection control protocols and late arrival will result in your appointment being rescheduled. In turn we will strive to always be on time for your appointment.
- When you arrive at our office, we will have you sanitize or wash your hands.
- When you enter the operatory you will be asked to complete and sign a short questionnaire regarding your health that day and your temperature may be taken. We will give you an antiviral mouth rinse to use before we examine you.
- The PPE that we are using at this time is much more involved than in the past. Be assured that you will be greeted by a face before we don all of the gear that obscures us once we commence treatment.
- Only patients will be allowed entry into the office. All other family members will be asked to wait outside with the exception of patients under age 6 who may be accompanied by ONE adult.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
We appreciate your patience while we attend to our backlog of treatment and we can’t operate at full capacity yet, so it might take some time to get an appointment.
To schedule an appointment or to ask questions about your next visit, please call us at 250-923-4746
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The team at Beyond Beautiful Smiles.