As we move into the fall and our activities move indoors, we continue to make patient safety our number one priority here at BBS.
We have a few guidelines for each of our patients to follow to ensure everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
- If you are not feeling well (see list of symptoms here) please cancel your appointment with as much notice as possible and we will reschedule you when you are feeling better.
- Please understand that because we are not able to run at full capacity it takes some time to get an appointment.
- Please arrive on time, not early for your appointment. We are staggering patient arrival times to ensure minimal physical contact with other people.
- We recommend wearing a mask in the reception area as maintaining 6 feet at all times can be tricky.
- Only patients with appointments are allowed entry into the clinic with the exception of minor children who can accompanied by ONE parent or guardian.
- When you arrive you will be asked to sanitize your hands and complete a contact tracing / waiver form at each visit.
- When you are seated for your appointment, we will have you rinse with an anti-viral rinse and we will take your temperature.
- Booking appointments and paying account balances can all be done by telephone or email so no in person visits are required.
We appreciate your partnership during these trying times and look forward to being able to continue to serve your dental needs.